Old Dutch Foods is proud to be a privately held family company. It shows in how we treat our staff and our customers. Our hope is to offer the right individual an opportunity to become part of our family culture and enjoy a long-term career. Old Dutch isn’t just about chips, we have terrific snacks and many other products including our Humpty Dumpty brand. All this, plus great service, has kept Old Dutch in stores and homes all across the country. Our customers trust in the high quality, great taste, and long-lasting tradition of Old Dutch.
Take advantage of this opportunity and join our talented team as a Warehouse Associate. This is a part- time position (days on Tuesdays and Thursdays) based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
- Receiving stock trailers every Tuesday and Thursday
- Unloading stock trailers and place product in allocated locations
- Picking daily orders for sales representatives
- Operate a handheld computer system and be responsible for accurately picking product orders.
- Ability to use a hand jack to move product and pallets
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to plan and follow through on priorities.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Able to perform physically demanding work (bending, twisting, kneeling, etc)
Training and Remuneration:
- Comprehensive training that will give you the skills and confidence to succeed.
- Old Dutch Foods Ltd. offers a competitive salary paid weekly, and future advancement opportunities within the company.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Day shift