University Of Technology In Sydney Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded):
Introduction of The University of Technology Scholarships:
Applicants who search for study abroad opportunities are encouraged to submit the application for the University of Technology Scholarships 2022 in Sydney.
Applicants can apply for, Master’s Programs, and Doctoral Degrees under this Fully Funded Scholarship program. Almost all the desired Subjects and fields like Faculty of Law, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Business School, Faculty of Arts & Design, International Studies, Law, Science and Mathematics, and Transdisciplinary Innovation are available. Also Check: Yokohama National University Scholarship 2022 In Japan Fully Funded.
Details About University of Technology Scholarship:
The University of Technology Sydney accepts the application for the Australian Government Research Training Program for Master & Ph.D. Students. The University of Technology Sydney Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 is for International Students all around the world Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master’s Degree Programs is 2 Years & Ph.D. The Degree Program is 3 Years.
The Australian Government offered a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. The University of Technology Scholarship is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, international and local students can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Sydney. ILETS are not required for this Scholarship if your last education is in the English language. English Language test is required only for those students whose previous education is not in English. Don’t miss the opportunity to study with a full Scholarship. Complete Details in the below lines:
Complete Summary of University of Technology Scholarship:
- Host University: University of Technology
- Degree Programs: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Location Country: Sydney
- Application Submission Deadline:
- Start Date: 01/08/2022
- End Date: 15/10/2022
All the Expenses of selected Students are provided by the government of Australia during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
|Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship||$28,597 per annum (2021 rate)Tuition FeesOverseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)||Funded by the Australian Government 3.5 years for a PhD 2 years for a research Maters|
|University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA)||$28,597 per annum (2021 rate) Tuition Fees||Funded by UNSW 3.5 years for a PhD2 years for a research Maters|
|Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend||$28,597 per annum (2021 rate) Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees Funded by UNSW Stipend fund by the Faculty, Supervisor 3.5 years for a PhD 2 years for a research Maters|
- Medical Insurance.
List of Subjects Offered by University of Technology:
(All the Academic Fields are available at the University of Technology. The Duration of Master’s Degree has 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral degree is 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Analytics and Data Science
- Design, Architecture, and Building
- Health (GEM)
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
All the mentioned below terms and Conditions are fulfilled for the Scholarship
- be undertaking a higher degree by research (HDR) at UTS in the year of the RTP Stipend; and
- not be receiving an equivalent award, stipend, or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship stipend rate to undertake the HDR. Income earned from sources unrelated to the course of study is not subject to the 75% rule.
Applicants should ensure that they submit their completed application, including all required supporting documentation, by the relevant application deadline. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered
Scanned Copy of Following Documents:
All the Documents mentioned below need to upload during the online application. Details are below lines:
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- For Ph.D. Degree Transcript of Masters Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study planner Research Proposal for Master and Ph.D. only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
Application Submission Deadline:
The Closing date to apply online for the University of Technology Scholarship 2022 is
- Start Date: 01/08/2022
- End Date: 15/10/2022
How to Submit Application for University of Technology Scholarships 2022:
All the Application process is online. Students can apply online by reading all the above instructions and preparing the documents required to upload during the application. Students can apply before the closing date.
- Find a supervisor
Find a supervisor in your area of research interest and contact them to discuss your prospective research project.
- Write a research proposal
A key part of your application for a research degree is the research proposal.
- After getting acceptance from Supervisor then the next step is to apply online and wait for the result.