SUTD Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 in Singapore:
Introduction of SUTD Fully Funded Scholarships 2021:
Applicants who search for study abroad opportunities are encouraged to submit the application for SUTD Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 in Singapore. Applicants can apply for a full-time Ph.D. degree under this free scholarship program. Almost all the desired Subjects and fields like Information Systems Technology and Design, Science and Math, Engineering Systems and Designs, Architecture and Sustainable Design, Humanities and Arts are available. Also Visit: IST Post Doctoral Fellowship Program 2022 in Austria ( Fully Funded)
Details about Singapore University Of Technology and Design:
Singapore University of Technology and Design is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 2009 and located in Singapore. The National Ranking of Singapore University (SUTD) is 3rd among all Singaporean Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the SUTD World Ranking of Universities is 1199th Number. Singapore University of Technology and Design is an international standard University that provides Quality Education. This University has a first-class study environment and fully equipped labs.
The Singaporean Government offered a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarship is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, international and local resident students can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Singapore. IELTS / TOEFL is not required for this Scholarship if your last education is in the English language. English Language test is required only for those students whose previous education is not in the English language. Don’t skip this Golden chance to study with a Scholarship. Complete Details in the below lines:
Complete Summary of (Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarship):
- Degree Programs: Ph.D.
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host University: Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Scholarship Location Country: Singapore
- Duration of Scholarship : 3 years
- Application Submission Deadline: Open Now
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of Singapore during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
1.) SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship:
- All Nationalities can apply
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- S$3,500 ( Singapore Citizens)
- S$3,200 (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$3,000 ( International Students)
- Annual Conferences
- Opportunities for Overseas Research and internships
2.) SUTD Ph.D. Fellowship:
- Full Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- S$2,700 increased to S$3,200 after passing the Qualifying Exam
- S$2,200 increased to S$2,700 after passing the Qualifying Exam
(Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$2,000 increased to S$2,500 after passing the Qualifying exam
- Monthly Salary & CPF contribution
- Free Residence
- Airfare Tickets
- Medical Insurance
List of Subjects Offered by Singapore University of Technology and Design:
All the Academic Fields are available at Singapore University. The duration of the Ph.D. program is for 3 years. Details of programs in below:
- Science and Math
- Architecture and Sustainable Design ( ASD)
- Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences( HASS)
- Engineering Product Development ( EPD)
- Engineering Systems and Design (ESD)
- Information Systems Technology and Design structure ( ISTD)
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
All the mentioned below terms and Conditions are fulfilled for Scholarship under the Singaporean Government:
- All the International Students and residents of Singapore can apply for Scholarships.
- For Ph.D. Degree Program, the student must have 12 years of Excellent Education.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research
Scanned Copy of Following Documents:
All the Documents mentioned below need to upload during the online application. Details are below lines:
- For Ph.D. Degree Transcript of Masters / Undergraduate Required.
- Passport for International Students and Identity card copy for Locals.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Statement of purpose.
- Study planner Research Proposal for Master and Ph.D. only.
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Statement of Objectives ( 3,000 words) *Softcopy*
Application Submission Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the (Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarship 2021 is open now
- Applicants who received it after the due date can still be considered till the 2022-233 intake.
How to Submit Application for SUTD Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 in Singapore:
All the Application process is online. Candidates can apply online by reading all the above instructions and preparing the documents required to upload during the application.