- Skid-steer or other related equipment experience a strong asset.
- On-call availability from mid-November through to early April.
- You must be available 24/7 as much of the work is done in the evenings and overnight.
- Free uniform, paid training.
- Bonus system is in place for good, consistent work.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions.
- The shifts can be long so you must be able to work independently for extended periods, and plan your time accordingly.
Minor details can make a big difference, especially when it comes to getting a job interview. You can’t take any chances since a single misstep could cost you a job opportunity that you’d regret missing out on if it was the best you could get. As a result, schedule time to prepare for your job […]
Route Service Representative – Delivery Driver – $500 Sign On BONUS About Canadian Linen & Uniform Service Canadian Linen & Uniform Service (CLAUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 300,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, CLAUS works with local and national clients to create […]
It can be difficult to figure out how to apply for employment in Canada, but if you are familiar with the process, it will be simple. Thousands of people from all around the world are seeking for jobs in Canada. Before you may get the job, the Canadian employer must agree to sponsor your working […]