Talan Canada is growing and looking to strengthen its team with Production Support Analyst for the Montreal office, who will be interested in working with clients from multiple industries.
- Provide timely resolution of functional and technical issues and communicate with the end users
- Design and develop applications (Archer) based on technical requirements using SDLC concepts and agile methodology.
- Design and develop RSA Archer data integration feed to / from other systems as required.
- Design and develop modules within RSA Archer platform including: layout, workflow, reporting, notifications, questionnaires, access control, packaging, etc.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendation for solution analysis, design and implementation.
- Use SDLC concepts for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with project manager in planning and estimating throughout the complete development life cycle. Identify and evaluate alternatives and present the most efficient and cost effective solution.
- Provide effort estimates based on the business requirements.
- Work with BA strengthen the organization’s IT capabilities through development of the solution
- Facilitate user acceptance testing of new modules or modifications made to existing ones in the environment.
- Follow the client’s policies and procedures like change management, project governance and software configuration management.
- Debug complex Archer configuration issues.
- Knowledge of Archer On Demand Application development is a nice to have
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD)
Desired / Plus:
- Experience working with Reporting and Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI, Microstrategy etc.
- Experience using version control systems such as GIT and Subversion
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with XML technologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL scripting in MS SQL Server
- Experience developing APIs
- Strong use of concepts: Understands a situation or problem by putting the pieces together. It includes identifying patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, identifying key or underlying issues in complex situations, using creative conceptual, inductive reasoning to apply existing concepts to define innovative ideas. More intuitive than rational approach of situations or problems by first trying to find the abstract meaning of things rather than the concrete nature.
- Analytical capability: Strong analytical skills, follow-up capability and problem solving ability. Able to break down complex problems into simple manageable units, develop solutions for each unit, and integrate them back into the whole. Can absorb ideas quickly and apply then pragmatically.
- Adaptability: Able to adjust to new environments, work effectively in varied situations and function in changing circumstances with a minimum of confusion or loss of productivity.
- Results oriented: Consistently deliver quality results.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness: Team-oriented, client-focused and open to different ideas/viewpoints. Self awareness of own behavior and work style, as well as tolerant of different needs and viewpoints. Interest in others opinions and shows consideration, concern and respect for other people feelings.
- Organization: Detail-oriented and organized.
You must live in the Greater Montreal and possess a valid work permit.
Talan is a consulting firm specializing in digital innovation and transformation. For over 20 years, Talan has been advising, supporting, and implementing transformation projects for businesses and public authorities, in France and abroad. With operations on five continents and nearly 5,000 consultants, the group anticipates a revenue of 600 million euros in 2022 and expects a turnover of 1 billion euros by 2024. The group places innovation at the heart of its development strategy and is involved in areas of technological change affecting major corporations, such as Big Data, the Internet of Things, Cryptocurrencies, and Artificial Intelligence.
Joining Talan also means:
- Joining a Canadian group with more than 500 consultants, working in an agile and pragmatic way with large companies (Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public sector) by combining consulting services / technological expertise / innovation / ability to deliver and deploy projects
- Joining dynamic teams, where the role of the employee is at the center of attention, with the desire to create spaces allowing everyone to flourish
- Participating in different communities to contribute to development and to innovate, all with a strong team and entrepreneurship spirit