Montreal University In Canada Scholarship 2022 (Fully-Funded)
Introduction of Montreal University Scholarships:
Applicants who search for study abroad opportunities are encouraged to submit the application for Romania Government Scholarship 2022 in Canada. Applicants can apply for Bachelors, Masters’s, PhD. under this fully-funded scholarship program. It is a great opportunity for those who want to be successful in their life. The British Government offers a diversity of Scholarships to provide a greater opportunity for bright students. The University of Montreal is the Leading Public University of Canada. The Canadian Scholarships are the Top Rated Scholarships. Also Check: Generation Google Scholarship 2022 (Fully-Funded)
Details About Montreal University Scholarships:
The University is at Rank #4 in Canada and Ranked 73rd in the world. Montreal University is the Second Largest University in the country in terms of students. This is a great platform for those who are willing to be part of this fully-funded scholarship for undergraduate programs, Masters, and Post-Graduate and earn a higher education. Montreal University has 600 Study Programs. Université de Montréal plays a leading role and it is the most famous university in the world. There are many Scholarships available at Montreal University. There are approximately 353,000 international students in Canada. No IELTS is required.
Details About Canada:
It is a country located in North America. It has an estimated population of about 5.2 million and is one of the third-most populated provinces. It is one of the most beautiful places to visit and study there and earn good academic records. It will be a great journey and one of the most memorable moments so, Never miss this chance to study with a fully-funded Scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Complete Summary of Montreal University Of Canada:
- Degree Programs: Undergraduate, Masters, Post Graduate
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host University: Université de Montréal
- Scholarship Location Country: Canada
- Application Submission Deadline: 1st September 2022.
All the Expenses of selected Candidates will be provided by the government of Canada during Study. The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships. Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants,
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
All the mentioned below terms and Conditions are fulfill for Scholarship:
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
Scanned Copy of Following Documents:
All the reports mentioned below need to upload during the online application. Details are below lines:
- Birth Certificate
- Recent Photos
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Academic Essay
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute
Application Submission Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the Montreal Scholarship 2022 is 1st September 2022.
How to Submit Application for Montreal University Scholarship:
All the Application process is online. Students can apply online by reading all the above instructions and preparing the documents required to upload during the application. Students can apply before the closing date.