Swansea University invites applications for the International Excellence Scholarships (Africa) for the 2022/23 academic year.
These scholarships are available for students who demonstrate academic excellence or show potential studying at Swansea University. They are awarded as a discount on tuition fees.
Worth of Award
- Successful undergraduate applicants awarded the maximum (£4,000) International Excellence Scholarship in the first year, who achieve 70% and above in their first year of study will be eligible for a further £2,000 in year two.
- Applicants must be non UK nationals and classed as overseas fee payers. If the fee status of the applicant changes after the scholarship application is made, then the University will need to remove the scholarship.
- They must have applied for and received an unconditional offer to study at Swansea University at Undergraduate or Master’s level.
- Students on BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research) are eligible.
- Alumni are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance to date and be able to show what they will achieve at Swansea University in their application.
How to Apply
Students from Africa should only apply through
Deadline: The application deadline for the International Excellence Scholarships (Africa) is July 1st, 2022.