Are you a talented writer with knowledge and experience in IT, software and business development?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are looking to expand our growing team of software writers!
We have acquired one of the largest websites in the software & IT niche and are looking for talented writers to produce guides, reviews and educational pieces around business development.
We are open to considering full time, part-time, freelance, and of course remote working. If you think you can add to our team then apply below!
- Proven experience writing content related to business software and IT.
- Experience working with WordPress CMS is highly beneficial for posting / producing content
- Knowledge of on-page SEO and keyword tools such as Ahrefs is beneficial
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 60 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift